The following changes have been incorporated in version(1.1):-
- A new option has been added in which AurigaDoc converts the given xml document to html files and also generates a dhtml toc tree for navigating though the sections.
- Added support to specify if the generated output should have section numbers generated. By default section numbers will be generated for sections. This can be turned of for a document by using the following <generate-section-numbers>no</generate-section-numbers> in the document-formatting-info element.
- Modified xsls remove hard coding of fonts in pdf. Now fonts for document-title, document-attributes, section-header, etc can be specified in the xml document itself.
- Made provision to use different font size/color for each section level. e.g. section 1 , 2, 3, etc can be use a common font size/color and sections section 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, etc can use a font size/color different than the above sections. For html this can be define in the stylesheet file and for pdf/rtf this can be modified by modifying the xsl(xml2pdf.xsl). See the css file and the xsl file for details.
- Added more samples to the samples directory.
- Removed jimi.jar from the distribution due to licensing restrictions. Due to this embedding png in pdf will not work. In order to overcome this download the jimi library from java.sun.com and copy the jimi jar it in the aurigadoc lib directory as jimi.jar.
- Made provision for specifying the bullet size for unordered lists while converting to pdf. The bullet size can be specified as attribute bullet-size of the <ul> element.
e.g. <ul bullet-size="15pt" >.