The following things should be checked in case there is a problem running AurigaDoc.
- Make sure you have set the AURIGADOC_HOME environment variable and the aurigadoc.home property in aurigadoc.properties to the aurigadoc installation directory. This will mostly solve your problems. If your problem is still not solved read ahead.
- Make sure you have appended AURIGADOC_HOME/bin to your PATH environment variable.
- Older versions of AurigaDoc (v1.0b to v1.0.2b) used to append the existing CLASSPATH to its own dynamically generated classpath while launching AurigaDoc. In case you are using these versions make sure that your CLASSPATH is not broken because of some characters like space, etc.
- Make sure you do not have another version of xerces, xalan, fop in your jre/lib/ext dir.
- If you encounter an error while invoking AurigaDoc with a custom xsl PARAM specify the PARAM like this
aurigadoc.bat format -XML xml-file -OUT out-file -PARAM xsl~my-xsl
Note: use ~ as a separator.