The following changes have been incorporated in Version 1.3:-
- Modified Java Help Output to produce output in Java Help 2.0 format.
- Improved Java Help Output to use fancy icons.
- Extended MHT converter to even send the generated output as email to the specified email addresses. This requires an SMTP server for sending mail. The name of the SMTP server can be configured in aurigadoc.properties.
- Added beta support for new output format: Oracle Help for Java(OHJ).
In order to use this option fully
In order to view a sample of the output go to AurigaDoc docs/ohj/bin/ folder and execute view.sh or view.bat.
- Fixed bugs in the RTF converter when the output file without directory name is specified.
- Made the command line options case insensitive for convenience. Instead of specifying -XML, -OUT and -PARAM you can now even specify -xml, -out and -param respectively.