The following changes have been incorporated in Version 1.3b:-
- An Ant task has been built to call AurigaDoc from an ant script.
- Support for specifying fonts for various sections while converting to pdf/postscript format has been removed. AurigaDoc now uses css for even pdf/postscript output in addition to the html outputs. See css support for more details.
- The class names used in the css rules have been modified to confirm to the css naming conventions. People upgrading from older version of AurigaDoc will have to patch the css style sheet. Use the css style sheet shipped with AurigaDoc for example.
- A new output format(mht) has been added which converts the source document to a single html file and compiles it to a single file which can be viewed in IE 5 or above. This format is a MIME multipart/related message format which is meant for emails.
- Included the latest jfor version (V_0_7_2rc1). This seems to produce better rtf output. Also fixed the fo xsl to avoid outputting unnecessary characters which were causing extra lines to appear in the rtf output.
- Fixed problems in the aurigadoc.sh script encountered under cygwin.
- All the xsls have been rewritten to use standard XSLT 1.0 functions. An exception is the xml2mhtml.xsl which uses the xalan redirect extension for generating multiple output files.