The following changes have been incorporated in Version 1.4.0-b:-
- Modified the html related xsl templates to avoid using table for generating TOC.
- Fixed bug in xml2mhtml.xsl that causes exception on some systems. See tracker 922672
- Fixed bug in pdf and chm conversion on JDK 1.3.
- Added jaxp.jar to fix java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/transform/Source on JDK 1.3.x. See tracker 868276
- Made aurigadoc.jar executable. It can be executed using
java -jar aurigadoc.jar command.
- Added support for span tag in pdf.
- Modified pdf output to leave proper space before and after ul, ol and li. Also modified pdf output to apply the css for these elements properly.
- Improved pdf output to handle the list-style-image css attribute unordered list(ul).
- Fixed bug in the distribution. icons directory was missing from the distribution due to which Java Help and OHJ conversions were failing.
- Added support for including external file using XInclude. See Modularity for details.
- Added support for profiling. See Profiling for details.
-param name=value from the command line does not work on windows. This is because = cannot be used as an argument on the windows command prompt. This has been fixed.
Now for running on windows ~ can be used instead of = to separate the name and value of a parameter like this
The = separator is still supported and works on *nix systems.
- Added support to define a document index. For pdf and html output the index is rendered at the end of the documentt. For Java Help, CHM and OHJ the index is rendered as a index file supported by the corresponding help system.
- Included javadoc in PDF format in the distribution using AurigaDoclet.
- Added support to read FOP configuration from a config file. A blank config file is located in conf/fop/ directory. The config file is useful for embedding custom fonts in pdf and also to control some FOP behaviour. More details about the FOP configuration is available here http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/configuration.html